Founded in 1975 as a tool and mould manufacturing company, with more than four decades of background in engineering and tooling, Laval is recognized as one of the leading composite solution providers in North America. We serve multitude of industries from automotive, construction, farm equipment, military, and various government organizations.
Mr. Anand Patil in India is looking after Laval’s business development in the country.
- Identifying gaps in Indian composite parts industry, where Laval can support and accelerate its growth.
- Identify potential partners, collaborators, and clients.
- Assist in development of low-cost high-volume composite parts supply chain.
- Automotive, construction, defence, aerospace
- Tier-1, Tier-2 toolmakers, original equipment manufacturer
- Individual engineering firms.
- Simultaneous engineering for product development
- Product finalization and approval
Founded in 1990, ARO Technologies Inc. provides automation and process control services to diverse industries and…
Automate Canada is a national association that represents companies involved in the industrial automation industry, as…
As Canada’s leading national association representing the mold making industry, the Canadian Association of Moldmakers…
Founded in 1975 as a tool and mould manufacturing company, with more than four decades of background in…
Litmus is an industry leader for industrial edge computing solutions. Its modern edge platform provides critical…
Piera Systems has developed a family of Intelligent Particle Sensors (IPS), which use a breakthrough…
Pleora is a leader in no-code AI solutions for quality control and…
Xiera Technologies is the home of the first auto-tuner for fuzzy logic control. Fuzzy logic control has been…