Kinectrics is a leader in providing life cycle management services for the electricity industry. Trusted by clients worldwide, our expertise in engineering, testing, inspection, and certification is backed by our independent laboratory and testing facilities, a diverse fleet of field inspection equipment and an award-winning team of over 1,000 engineers and technical experts.
From initial design and type testing to operational deployment and maintenance services, Kinectrics collaborates closely with customers to ensure that utility assets perform safely, reliably and efficiently throughout their entire life cycle.
Kinectrics has clients worldwide and provides services to CANDU reactors within Canada and abroad.
Some of our major clients include:
- KHNP, KAERI
- CANDU Owners Group
- Ontario Power Generation
- Bruce Power
- Societatea Nationala Nuclearelectrica
- Canadian Nuclear Laboratories
- Nuclear Waste Management Organization
- Canadian Nuclear Safety Commission
Product and Service Information
We work with our clients to deliver safe and cost-effective solutions across the Decommissioning & Waste Management project life cycle from concept to site end-state, drawing on the integrated capability and experience of our people, process, technology, nuclear licensed laboratories and large-scale facilities.
To augment the direct project experience across all stages of the Decommissioning & Waste Management process, supporting both Canadian-based and international nuclear sites, Kinectrics is able to use its decades of experience with operational and refurbishment services to develop innovative solutions unique to each nuclear facility it serves.
As South Korean nuclear plants plan for decommissioning, Kinectrics can offer specialized services to support the utilities directly or other suppliers within South Korea in areas of expertise, including:
- Strategy planning and analysis
- Site/facility characterization
- Waste management options
- Decommissioning plans and schedules
- Transition management
- Waste retrieval and processing
- Waste volume reduction
- Regulatory support
- Tooling fabrication
Some of our target customers in South Korea would include:
- KEPCO E&C
In addition to the above services, Kinectrics services the transmission and distribution sectors of the electricity market. From our headquarters in Toronto, Canada we offer expertise in high voltage and high current testing using our state-of-the-art laboratories. Clients from around the world have come to us to test equipment such as cables, transformers, switchgear, overhead lines and electrical safety equipment.
Kinectrics has also provided consulting and asset management services to utilities and large industrial customers to assist in improving reliability of their assets.
Unique Selling Features
- Kinectrics brings over 100 years of CANDU experience and experience with decommissioning and waste management processes
- Known for our ability to deal with difficult problems including mixed waste streams
- Have world-class in-house expertise and laboratory facilities to find solutions
- Strong regulatory and licensing expertise and are currently supporting work for other clients on decommissioning planning
- Perform work to the highest quality standards and have full project management capability to perform complex, multi-disciplinary projects with multiple stakeholders.
Kinectrics wants to expand services in the South Korean market and support current and future activities for waste management and decommissioning of nuclear facilities.
Our goals for this mission include:
- Learn about the needs of the market
- Further strengthen our customer relations in South Korea
- Understand avenues to support research and development for the South Korean market
- Target opportunities where Kinectrics can provide the most value to our customers
C4P Inc. is a product development, sourcing and manufacturing company…
Deep Trekker works closely with customers in industries ranging from aquaculture, nuclear, search and recovery and the…
Hatch is a global multidisciplinary management, engineering and development consultancy with group companies that have…
Kinectrics is a leader in providing life cycle management services for the electricity industry. Trusted by clients…
We build/manage a brandable mobile energy data platform for both utilities and property owners/managers. Screaming…
SNC-Lavalin provides leading nuclear technology products and full-service solutions globally. The company is the…
Survalent is a trusted provider of advanced distribution management systems (ADMS) for electric, gas,…